Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 22: Our first day home in Victoria


Check out the big-ass diamond on Hailey's left hand. I guess Matt must have really really missed her.
Maria's surprise from Clint. Well, this and a new sunroom. And a birthday party.

Clint and Maria

August 21/2010: When we arrived home both of our boyfriends had surprises for us.


Patrick and Maria cut the cake


Patrick, wearing his birthday cake.

I wore a little cake too.

We celebrated Patrick's (another riding buddy) and my birthday. 

Riding the "Corkscrew" at Laguna Seca.



Of course, we're already planning another trip. The Laguna Seca Raceway near Monterey, California, is one possibility. The racetrack is 3.602 km in length with a 91 m elevation change. It has 11 turns, including the famous "Corkscrew." I know Hailey will enjoy this, especially if she gets to participate in a track day. As for me? Maybe I'll do a lap of the track, or maybe I'll wimp out and watch Hailey while I drink a lemon martini.

No comments: