Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Aftermath: Sparkle gets a bath/ Bitchin' Linda doesn't

Sparkle before.



I left a lot of Alaska on my dad's driveway.

Sparkle after! Well the big service is still next. Do you think the guys at the shop will appreciate the clean?



Bitchin' Linda on the road. Funny thing, she's even dirtier now. But a wash and an oil change are imminent. Really.



Here's the reason that dirt and bugs still exist on Bitchin' Linda. I've got my hands full with house repairs. Ugh. Alaska seems so far away....

2 comments:

Jim Pook said...

Good to see you guys safely home.

I hope that you will now have the time to flesh out the stories from your trip. There must be so much to tell that you didn't have time to write about in the blog yet.

Well done!

Jim

jbc said...

What an incredible trip! Thanks for posting the blog and letting the rest of us live vicariously through you. My bucket list just got another item added. Best of luck on your next adventure.